Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ross Twins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazz
Lord and Master of the Forums
Nazz

The Ross Twins Empty
PostSubject: The Ross Twins   The Ross Twins EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:01 am

The Ross Twins Such_w10

The Ross Twins

"The children of Lord Victor Ross, head of state. A sharp-witted boy with a knack for alchemy, and a simpleton for a sister. I've heard she has the sight..." - Edmond Ponduras II, Steward.

(720p that shit)

The Ross Twins 04005fc9d6fc759dcbbf92356738e819

"So, this is my life, and I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be. Where we are on the road doesn't determine which direction we could walk in."

Quote :
General Information

Nicknames/Aliases: Elizabeth Ross

Languages: ** Common, and that's it. **

Race: ** Human **

Education:
** Homeschooled **

Alignment: ** Neutral-Good **

Persona: ** Outgoing - On Occasion **

Marital Status: ** Unmarried **

Quote :
Appearance

Height: ** 5'7'' **

Weight: ** 159 lbs **

Build: ** Lanky **

Physique and Demeanor: ** Dirty Blonde Hair, Skinny Build, Narrow-Bodied, Proud Demeanor.  **

Eye Colour: ** Steel Blue - practically grey. **

Quote :
Skills & Traits:

Quote :
Swordsmanship: Elizabeth has been raised as a fencer for the majority of her life as she took a liking to it at a young age. It's stuck with her ever since. Though she's never seen real combat, or fought with anything other than a foil, her posture is quite good.

"Practice makes perfect, doesn't it?"

Quote :
Athletics: Being relatively active, Elizabeth is fairly flexible, agile and generally athletic I suppose you could say. She's by no means physically strong, or powerful, but she's in good condition otherwise.

"I would hate myself if I were fat!"

Quote :
Pride: Elizabeth is a relatively proud individual.

"Elizabeth Ross, daughter to Lord Victor Ross!"

Quote :
Drawbacks:

Quote :
Magic: Elizabeth has a strong magical potency, though she doesn't quite know it yet, or how to use it.

"Sometimes my dreams happen for real. Right before my eyes."

Quote :
Alchemy: Her brother's reason to live. Elizabeth fails to comprehend alchemy and what it entails.

"Woooah! Look at that flask spark!"

Quote :
Intelligence: Being homeschooled in a very wealthy family comes with it's own perks. Unfortunately, Elizabeth is not one to have taken advantage of this. She's relatively mundane in terms of intelligence.

"Could you run that by me again..?"

Quote :
Pride: At times, Elizabeth finds herself being too proud for her own good. Should she want something badly enough, she won't back down. This has gotten her into some trouble in the past.

"You son of a..!"

Quote :
Naive: Elizabeth is young and still learning about the world. Having been cooped in so long and pampered for the majority of her life, Elizabeth is naive to the workings of the real world.

"Well, I mean - he looked trustworthy, he even smiled at me!"

Tasks & Goals:

Not yet finished.

The Ross Twins Murtag10

"I'm not a coward! I'm - well, a pacifist."

Quote :
General Information

Nicknames/Aliases: Victor Ross II

Languages: ** Common, Elven with references. **

Race: ** Human **

Education:
** Homeschooled **

Alignment: ** Chaotic-Good **

Persona: ** Reserved **

Marital Status: ** Unmarried **

Quote :
Appearance

Height: ** 5'10'' **

Weight: ** 165 lbs **

Build: ** Lanky **

Physique and Demeanor: **Dark Brown Hair, Mundane Build, Narrow-Bodied, Calculating Demeanor.  **

Eye Colour: ** Green. **

Quote :
Skills & Traits:

Quote :
Archery: Having been practicing for some time, Victor finds himself able to hit his target with a bow and arrow. However, his skills are relatively mediocre as he does not practice as much as one should.

"Never won any contests, but I know how to shoot."

Quote :
Intelligence: Coming from a wealthy family warrants good education. Victor has taken advantage of this, and is both studious and much more intelligent than his twin counterpart.

"No, no.. These runes are Morlein of origin, but I'd have to decipher them to determine what they mean."

Quote :
Alchemy: Victor's pride. He finds himself being an upcoming alchemist. This is particularly where his talents flourish.

"Stand back!"

Quote :
Drawbacks:

Quote :
Magic: Victor has some magical prowess, though he's never trained it.

"Father doesn't trust magic, I've never been tutored in it."

Quote :
Athletics: Victor finds himself as a relatively un-active individual. While he doesn't put on as much weight as he could, he has little muscle mass, leaving him weaker than most fighters. He runs out of breath easily, as well.

"Scholars n' fighters are two very different things!"

Quote :
Pride: Victor is easy to offend if one were to stab at his pride.

"You son of a..!"

Quote :
Engineering: Victor is unfamiliar with pneumatic designs and other gadgets of the current age. His spacial sense is lacking.

"I can't figure out this mechanics of this cube for the life of me."

Tasks & Goals:

Not yet finished.
Back to top Go down
http://salvationgaming.canadian-forum.com

The Ross Twins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifeline Roleplay :: Dormant Topics :: Character Compendium :: Player Characters-
Jump to: