Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Elf] Jastra

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FailBonds

FailBonds

[Elf] Jastra Empty
PostSubject: [Elf] Jastra   [Elf] Jastra EmptyFri May 29, 2015 11:32 pm

[Elf] Jastra Tumblr_np53bmdwTh1u3wk8ko1_540

Jastra Amara
"Fidelis ad Mortem."
(Faithful unto death)

Quote :
General Information

Nicknames/Aliases: Jay

Languages: **Elven, Common**

Race: ** Elven **

Education:
** Poor **

Alignment: ** Neutral-Good **

Persona: ** Pro-active, Sincere **

Marital Status: ** Unmarried **

Quote :
Appearance

Height: ** 5'6'' **

Weight: ** 163 lbs **

Build: ** Solid **

Physique and Demeanor: ** Lengthy black hair, Compact Build, Curious Demeanor.   **

Eye Colour: ** Rusty Brown **

[quote]Skills & Traits:

Quote :
Charm: Jastra is a surprsing bundle of positive energy that tends to seep into the air surrounding her. This creates a certain charm to her person that attracts more care-free, or fun-loving folk to her.    

"Come along, Geoffrey. I won't have you leaving me to the stage by myself!"

Quote :
Musical: Having had enough time to practice, Jastra is quite talented in the art of playing the violin. She often uses such skills to make profit when she truly needs it. Most of the time however it is just something she does for her own entertainment.

"I feel more at home with the bow I draw across my strings as compared to the bow I draw only to fire."

Quote :
Swordsmanship: Jastra has always preferred a blade versus a bow of any kind. To her, it feels more intimate. For that reason, she spent a good part of her life training with one. She still has much to learn, but is well off enough to defend herself against most basic foes.

"Steel is steel. Steel can cut most anything but stone. But the only thing that can bite steel is the rust of time."

[quote]Drawbacks:

Quote :
Foolhardy: Time can heal most wounds, but it cannot make everyone more mature. Jastra has a tendency to be a bit more on the bold side despite the fact that she could very well be easily thrown over someone's shoulder and tossed into a garbage can.

"If I had wanted your opinion, sir, then I would have requested it. The salt you spit is unwanted here."

Quote :
Possessive:: The girl grew up with little actually belonging to her. Now that she is her own person she is extremely possessive of things that fall under her ownership. This combats her charm a bit, and is one of the reasons she is unmarried.  

"My line of patience draws thin. Return the tool to me by sunfall, or trouble will accompany my shadow."
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Admin
Dominator046

[Elf] Jastra Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Elf] Jastra   [Elf] Jastra EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:09 am

I like this. = )
Back to top Go down

[Elf] Jastra
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifeline Roleplay :: Dormant Topics :: Character Compendium :: Player Characters-
Jump to: