Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Human] Reginn Weylin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turnip_

Turnip_

[Human]  Reginn Weylin Empty
PostSubject: [Human] Reginn Weylin   [Human]  Reginn Weylin EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:18 pm

[Human]  Reginn Weylin E3e688b7dfed418c77a1957f4a35d0a7

Reginn Weylin
"Hold on, I'm almost finished!"

Quote :
General Information

Nickname/Alias: ** Reggie **

Language: ** Common, Dwarvish, Elvish **

Race: ** Human **

Education: ** Socrates School of Mathematics and Philosophy, Syracuse School of Engineering and Metal Working **

Alignment: ** True-Neutral **

Persona: ** Optimistically Prideful/Confident **

Martial Status: ** Unmarried **

Quote :
Appearance

Height: ** 6'1 **

Weight: ** 197 **

Build: ** Mesomorphic **

Physique and Demeanor: ** Charcoal Black Hair, Muscular Build, Thick/Rough Skinned, Terse and Prideful **

Eye Colour: ** Turquoise **

Quote :
Skills & Traits

Quote :
Scholar: Having studied at two schools, he has knowledge in all things basic for education, to certain languages, and to his own occupation.

"Reading isn't half bad as a past-time."

Quote :
Engineer and Metal Worker: Being an Engineer, he knows the in's and out's of pretty much any mechanism or machine and how to use them. And as a Metal Worker, he knows how to forge most weapons, certain armors, and even some jewelry.

"Has anyone seen my mallet?"

Quote :
Swordsmanship: Being able to make things has it's plus side when you get to be the one to try it out, and analyzing how they are best used as that type of weapon to see whether he made it well or not. Though he isn't proficient much at all in using them, he could wield one if he had to.

"Made to perfection!"

Quote :
Drawbacks

Quote :
Athletics: Despite being upper-body strong from hauling things around and working a lot, lower-body, running endurance, and speed wise, let's just say he's not about to win the Olympics.

"And where do you think you're off to?"

Quote :
Short-Fused and Prideful: Reginn can get angry quite easily if things don't go how he likes it, and being prideful about his work and himself, it's even easier for him to go from blissful to the Hulk.

"You've got some balls to diss me and my work like that."

Quote :
Magic: Let's just say he can't even comprehend how a spell works.

"How the hell did you summon that thing up in the first place? WHERE DID IT COME FROM???"

Last edited by Turnip_ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NephosVG

NephosVG

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Reginn Weylin   [Human]  Reginn Weylin EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 10:49 pm

i would lick his hipbone
Back to top Go down
Dominator046
Admin
Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Reginn Weylin   [Human]  Reginn Weylin EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 2:17 pm

I might be a bit skeptical of his sword skill, having to devote so much time to his study of engineering and the skills of metalworking to have a significant grasp therein; while simultaneously maintaining a scholarly attitude towards learning.

Being a metalworker does not imply being an engineer, and vice versa - similar as to how being a Smith does not inherently teach one how to use the sword. It can give you some helpful pointers, maybe - but you would still need time to practice and learn, time that would take away from your other skillsets.
Back to top Go down
Turnip_

Turnip_

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Reginn Weylin   [Human]  Reginn Weylin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 pm

I understand what you mean, but what i meant as in Metalworking and Engineering, is that those are the courses that the school offered in which he took. And i read through the sword thing myself and i thought it sounded weird, but i wanted to keep it to see if there was any better way i could change it, in which i will now.
Back to top Go down
Turnip_

Turnip_

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Reginn Weylin   [Human]  Reginn Weylin EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 4:11 pm

And the reason i put Engineering and Metal Worker together under his Skills, is just for the reason of not having to write as much, hence me not actually writing them as one skill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Human] Reginn Weylin   [Human]  Reginn Weylin Empty

Back to top Go down

[Human] Reginn Weylin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifeline Roleplay :: Dormant Topics :: Character Compendium :: Player Characters-
Jump to: