Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazz
Lord and Master of the Forums
Nazz

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] Empty
PostSubject: Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A]   Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 8:52 pm

Alice Walcroft
Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] E5cc2a140f6deb685274d2ce45490b01
theme:
Character Summary
Chaotic Neutral

Renegade<████████ | ████████>Paragon

Morale
Awful<███████|█████|██████>Not Awful
"I would rather fight in an army of lions led by a sheep, than an army of sheep led by a lion."

Name: Alison Sydney Walcroft
Aliases: Alice
Birthday: January 6th
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birth Planet: Earth
Nationality English (United Kingdom)
Hometown: London, England
Specialization: Sniper (Royal Marines)
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 151 lbs
Build: Lean, Athletic
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Skin Tone: Pale
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: N/A

Tarot Card / A Quick Consensus

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] X8rQy20Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] YH2UApb
The Hierophant
A down-looker of exhibitionism as well as a curious muse doubled with an all-business attitude. Having been quite literally 'been there and done that' in most given scenarios, Alice finds herself capable of handling situations in a head-on approach with premeditation when necessary. An appreciator of intrigue and an intellectual, she looks at most situations with a worse-case scenario in her head in the interest of avoiding disappointment and facilitating surprise. While arrogant and typically downright brooding, Walcroft is a character of eloquent taste and polite demeanor. She tends to contribute to conversations through intellectual insight or droll facetiousness, but were she to open up to someone, they may come to terms with her being far more human than she appears. With little obvious care for those she does not know, Walcroft colors herself with intrigue in the face of adversary or challenge, sometimes to the point of crass behavior or decision-making. A stout of heart debauch and lover of simple things, she looks at the world with curious interests mixed with facetious arrogance at the heart of every sentiment and idealistic remark she makes. Often-times also contributing to conversations through dark sarcasm or through irrelevant banter despite actually being a cretin-hating intellectual.

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] 4b38ee66920517b160e1ed8ad460d1ed
Psychology
Calm * Articulate * Stoic * Intellectual * Facetious * Committed

Marital Status: Unmarried
Habits:

• Pacing
  • Smoking
  • Chewing Gum

Hobbies:

• Writing
  • Reading
  • Baseball

Fears:

• Thanatophobia B - Fear of dying in solitude

• Cheap Liquor
  • Good Articulation
  • Dogs
  • Precision
  • Things Going According To Plan
  • Rain

Dislikes:

• Idealists
  • Dry Climate
  • Do-gooders
  • Food Considered 'Too Sweet'
  • Boisterous People
  • People Who Want To Be 'The Guy'

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] 1314816668_3
Cards On The Table
General Skills:

• Cardiovascular Conditioning
  • Small Arms Training
  • Long Arms Training
  • Spotting
  • Guerilla Warfare
  • Advanced Medical Training
  • Advanced Infantry Training
  • Land Navigation
  • Information-Gathering
  • Sea-to-Land Insertion

Standard Loadout

• L85a2
  • Accuracy International Arctic Warfare Magnum Rifle (L115A3)
  • Combat Knife
  • Sig Sauer P226
  • British MTP BDU / Plate Carrier
  • Standard-Issue MOP Gear

Personal Effects

• Baseball Cap
  • Flip-Lighter
  • Personal PDA
  • Leather-Bound Journal

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] B33735ea0d48343f8538c57904dd8a40
Extras
Character Quote:

• "Coin for your thoughts?"
  • "For Queen and Country, men."
  • "You had me at 'bottle of red'."
  • "Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing, 'cause moderation is for cowards."

Face Claim: Mélissa Désormeaux-Poulin
Criminal Record: Clear Record
Anything Else:

• Her expressions are typically underrepresented or vacant around those she's not comfortable or acquainted with, making her (for better or for worse) hard to read.
  • Alice is Ambidextrous
  • Alice wears a Star of David.
  • Alice is fluent in both French and Ukrainian
  • Alice is from Whitechapel, but her parents are Welsh. This leaves her with a mixed accent.

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A] 07fb7ca8b5a9da05a41d5886c032413f
Relations
{"Strive out of necessity, not flight of fancy..."}
⚜ Respects ~*~ ☯ Neutral ~*~ ☮ Friends ~*~ ♫ Good Friends ~*~ § Tense ~*~ ♥ Platonic Love ~*~ ⚤ Significant Other ~*~ ☠ Enemies ~*~ Deceased ~*~ ™ Notable Impact

☮™ O. Fick: Someone I've met in simpler days that's left a lasting impact on my life. While it pains to to have not been able to say it myself in person, I reckon the sentiment is nice either way; Good luck out there, Oliver.

☯™ S. Holloway: One of ours from the Homefront caught up in the middle of all of this. We only spoke once, but it left a lasting impression. For what it's worth, I'm glad she was ahead of me in the helicopter lineup. It made one person's life just a little bit better for it.

☯ R. Marshall: While Marshall and I spoke little prior to our separation, I can't help but wonder what's become of him and his men.

Back to top Go down
http://salvationgaming.canadian-forum.com

Alice Walcroft - The Royal Commando [M.I.A]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifeline Roleplay :: IC Boards :: Character Pages / Journals :: Character Pages-
Jump to: