Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling

Go down 
+2
SenorOreoBuns
Nightrader
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinkie

Pinkie

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Empty
PostSubject: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling RJ7B5VG

NATO MISSING PERSON(S) REPORT

The following Individual(s) -HADREN, MILO E.- have been declared MISSING by NATO as of 19/9/26

Please report any relevant information concerning the whereabouts of this individual(s) to a NATO official or official NATO outlet

MISSING PERSON(S):

Milo Hadren

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Milonew

Music:

Character Summary

Name: Milo Elcin Hadren
Aliases: 'Elcy' 'Reporter'
Birthday: June 17th 2002
Ethnicity: American Eurasian
Nationality American
Hometown: Manhattan, New York City

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Nato3

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling YykudmP
"I ever tell you about the time I fell out of a crashing helicopter and impaled myself on a meter long piece of glass? True story, bro. "
Physical Information

Height: 5'4''
Weight: 122lbs
Build: Mesomorphic
Eyes: Green/brown
Hair: Brown
Skin Tone: Dark tanned
Blood Type: O-
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings: Pixel Rose Tattoo (Abdomen) Aquila Tattoo (Left Forearm)

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Tumblr_ocf5s89kbv1vdeoaoo2_500
"You say annoying, I say positive. You say realistic, I say fuckin' emo."
Psychology

Sexuality: Homosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Personality:
An outgoing individual, sometimes to an annoying extent, Milo has a reputation for her childish and eccentric attitude. Five minutes spent in the same room with her and one can clearly identify why; Milo is incredibly immature and childish, even in serious situations. While this eccentricity is the center of Milo's personality, she is also known to be remarkably kind and caring towards everyone, as well as loyal to her friends. Despite this, she isn't afraid to voice her opinion, albeit in her usually childish way, and because of that can often get herself in trouble or offend when she does not intend to. Regardless, Milo does have the capability to become serious, however rare that may be, during times of intense emotion or stress.

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Tumblr_inline_ncaczhORko1qgp297
"I miss the internet."
Other Information

General Skills:

Trained photography
Multi Lingual (English, Azerbaijani, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian.)
University Education in International Studies, Computer Science, and Sociology
Basic weapons use (Informal)
Singing (Informal)
Stylized drawing (Informal)
Violin Playing
Athletics
Robotics engineering (informal)
Weapons engineering (informal)
HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts) (Most proficient in saber sparring)

Attended Schools: Stuyvesant Highschool, Oxford University
Prior Occupations: Youtuber
Living Relatives: Anthony Steven Hadren (Father), Pepper Natalie Hadren (Mother)

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Tumblr_ocf5lpjXdA1vdeoaoo2_500
"You see, you got your three settings. No pew, some pew, and all the pew."
Inventory

AK-74M
The AK-74M stands alongside the AK-12 as the standard issue rifle for most forces in the Russian military. The AK-74, designed in 1974, was the standard issue rifle of the Soviet Union up until it's collapse. A modern variant of the AK-74, the AK-74M succeeded it's older version and became the standard rifle of the Russian Federation. Milo's own AK-74M is a Russian Army standard issue model

Makarov PM
A compact 9mm sidearm produced in 1951, the Makarov is one of the most common soviet era pistols to exist anywhere. It was adopted for use across most services in the Soviet Union and even existed after it in the hands of many eastern European nations, either in private use or in the hands of police forces. Milo's PM is a relic from the area, stamped 1962.

Chinese Commando Kit

Light weight and made to provide simple economy of movement, this kit was designed by China for use by it's Commando special forces. It is comprised of a black jumpsuit, over which resides a light weight Kevlar vest and highly constomizable combat rigging made for personal preference. Made with weight in mind the suit sacrifices protection by dropping the more common plate carrier for light Kevlar body armor, making the kit lighter as a result. Milo's suit is heavily damaged, and failed to protect it's previous owner.

Chinese Army Knife
A knock off of the American M9 Bayonet, these knives are commonly seen among the Chinese armed forces. Despite being a mere knock off, these knives none the less fulfill their purpose as tools and weapons.

Collectable Rey figure

This massive 11 inch tall ultra-detailed 240$ toy is more in line with a fine poseable statue than a true toy. The figure itself is of Rey, a character from Star Wars VII. Milo carries this toy as a prized possession, and travels with it everywhere.

An Old Pair of Glasses
"You deserved better than, this..."

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Tumblr_inline_ncacwsGLDw1qgp297
"You think they'll make a statue of me? Or name a building? Dude I want a breed of Scandinavian dog named after me for this. You can take the statue."
Extras

Character Quote:

"If it vapes, we can kill it."
"Like, favorite, subscribe, call your grandmother, attend that meeting, pay your taxes, hug your kids..."
"You're like god rolled a one."
"I'll fire you. Can I fire him?"
"Me on the other hand? She'd just have to shake them hakunama-tatas and It'd be over, she'd get in close and stab me with her concealed knife and I'd just be sitting there like "Daaaamn girl, these some grade A jumbo marshmallows."

Criminal Record: N/A
Face Claim: Ashly Burch
Voice Sample: Vocal Sample (Ashly Burch)
Anything Else:

Milo runs a successful Youtube channel and blog known as 'MaxMilo' focused on her journalism, everyday life, and minor gaming.

Milo's family owns a multi billion dollar corporation known as 'Hadren Industries' which produces military grade weapons and munitions for organizations across the world including the US Army, Navy, Airforce, and Marines. Her father, Anthony, is the CEO.

Milo was born in Azerbaijan to parents whom were murdered when she was 1 year old. She was placed in an orphanage and was adopted by Anthony and Pepper Hadren when she was 4. Her birth name is Khadija Samir Abdulin.

At the age of 12, Milo's mother made her learn to play the violin.

Milo is Hemophobic and cannot stand the sight of blood.

Milo constructed her first functional circuit board when she was 10, and her first functioning robot when she was 12. The robot, named 'Lenny', was a tracked, remote controlled device intended to make chores easier. Lenny was capable of carrying a broom and dustpan as well as lifting small objects.

From the ages of 15 to 19 Milo practiced HEMA (Historical European Martial Arts), and preferred the use of a saber over other weapons.

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Tumblr_n0ac6syYta1qi8b42o4_500
"Honey, if you was a fruit, you'd be a 'fine apple'. God damn I'm smooth."
Relations
-Affectionate-Friend-Liked-Neutral-Disliked-Hated-Loathed-
-Feared-Respected-

Olena
"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry... We didn't know each other for long, but it was some of the best time I've ever spent with another person. Maybe, if things had happened differently, we could have had something very real."

Antino Ragvaldsson
"I 'dunno how much we're paying Tino but, it should be more. Guy's not only a good guard but, he's a good friend too. Genuinely alright to hang around in a sort of older brother kinda way. He looks out for me, and he's not a prick about it. Really, what more can you as for?"

Nicholas Taylor
"On the one hand, Nick can be a jerk. On the other, he can be incredibly selfless and genuinely pretty kind. It's always a mixed bag with him, and maybe I just ended up luckier than some people because I've got boobs, but none the less I appreciate Nick for everything he's done. Even if he doesn't think that means so much, just, having someone I can talk to is already a huge help to me. Also he does yaoi."

Jackson Tanner
"God damn preach, brother. Since when did common humanity and caring for other people become such a rarity in the world? If you had blind folded me and made everyone put on Russian accents, I swear to god I'd think I was living in Moscow 1952, were it not for this guy. 'Haha, leave the weak behind!' 'Can't fend for yourself? Not my problem!' 'Fuck the children dude! I hate old people!' Then this legend comes along like a fuckin' ye-olde knight atop his MARPAT steed and elbow drops some justice and human niceness on these fools. Keep fighting the good fight dude. I can think of one soldier here at least that's not gonna get slammed into super jail when we get out of here."

Tam Bui
"Vietnamise(?) soldier that got caught up in all this. It still confuses me how, but none the less she's here and she's got a rockum-sockum fighting spirit so, I can respect that. Barely speaks English though and I don't speak Vietnamise so, it's awkward but, I manage. Did not respond well to 'Tammy'."

Scarlett Holloway
"Scarletts a nice girl. She seems nice enough and is alright to hang out with, her and Riley don't nearly deserve the flak they get. Then again, she is apparently the town bicycle if you catch my drift; everyone gets a ride. I'll keep that in mind going forward... Never the less, I don't judge, if the way you roll is onto the laps of desperate men, that's just how you do things. That said, make sure the men know that."

Bradley Moore
"After talking to him, I can't say that I hate him anymore. I want to, I feel like I want to. I need something I can hate for this, something I can blame. That, can't be him anymore. He's not the faceless machine I thought he was, but I'm not entirely convinced of everything he said. Especially about his friend..."

Bryce MacLeod
"He's alive... He's alive, instead of her. And I can't figure out why. He doesn't deserve to be, someone with as little regard for human life as he seems to have. Someone who chose to come here and lay their life on the line for people like her. Why did it have to be him instead then? I don't believe what Bradley says about him, he's a sociopath following his friend's lead."

"Over sixty two people were officially declared missing in the Zvenyhorodka area this morning, including refugees and NATO military personnel, as well as local New Yorker and billionaire Anthony Hadren's daughter, Milo Hadren. A peace march against the Ukranian conflict was led today by local activists numbering in the hundreds of thousands, heading down Seventh Avenue from Greenwich Village through Times Square and to Central Park. Witness reports say that activist members were chanting the names of the known sixty two, and that Anthony Hadren was among them in person, along with his wife, Pepper. When asked to comment about the situation, all CEO Hadren had to say was this; 'I just want my daughter back. This conflict, a conflict I have supported with the manufacturing of arms and munitions, has consumed and destroyed my family. That is not something I can allow any longer.' Activists have currently set up a candle light vigil within Central Park in honor of the missing, and it is expected to last well into the night."

Last edited by Pinkie on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 27 times in total
Back to top Go down
SenorOreoBuns
Admin
SenorOreoBuns

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:23 am

Somethings telling me I'm going to have a very bad time with this character.
Back to top Go down
Nightrader

Nightrader

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:09 am

Three letters: P O G
This is going to be a fun character to have around, until we start getting shot at LOL
Back to top Go down
SenorOreoBuns
Admin
SenorOreoBuns

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 10:17 am

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Tumblr_li4mpmjfNj1qg77b4

F U C K I N G  P O G S
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 10:03 am

Done a neato redesign. More edits to come and shit.
Back to top Go down
SenorOreoBuns
Admin
SenorOreoBuns

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 12:09 am

Quote :

Anthony Hadren was among them in person, along with his wife, Pepper

okay iron man
Back to top Go down
Pinkie

Pinkie

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Someone give this man his prize for figuring out the meme
Back to top Go down
TheIrishGhost

TheIrishGhost

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:02 am

Gib updoot.
Back to top Go down
Reddles

Reddles

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Ah would like to second that.
Back to top Go down
Cambrysiel

Cambrysiel

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:23 am

the town bicycle im cryin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling   Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling Empty

Back to top Go down

Milo Hadren - Truth in the Telling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lifeline Roleplay :: IC Boards :: Character Pages / Journals :: Character Pages-
Jump to: