Lifeline Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Serious Garrys Mod Roleplaying Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheIrishGhost

TheIrishGhost

Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran Empty
PostSubject: Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran   Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 5:39 am

Bradley Moore

Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran 6de751c33d2ffc058723377cfe8fb1da

Character Summary
Neutral Good
Renegade<████████ | ████████>Paragon

Morale
Awful<███████|██████|██████>Not Awful
"I just wish this nightmare was over.."

Name: Bradley ------- Moore
Aliases: "Baker 1-2"
Birthday: January Fifth
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Birth Planet: Earth
Nationality:English
Hometown: Bideford, England, United Kingdom
Specialization: Special Air Service Close Quarter Combatant
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 178 lbs
Build: Muscular
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown
Skin Tone: White
Tattoos/Scars/Piercings:N/A

Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran Sas-crw-photos-1519-p
"Jus' pray t'God MacLeod, we're surrounded by kids and white knights."

Psychology

* Focused * Courageous * Disciplined * Loyal * Committed *

Martial Status: Married

Habits:

• Drinking
  • Cursing

• Quietness
  • Clear focus

Dislikes:

• Lick arses.
  • Idiots.
  • Fucking kids.
  • People who want to get their dick wet in a fucking warzone.

General Skills:

• Basic Medical training
  • Advanced survival training
  • Advanced Infantryman training
  • Advanced Sniper training
  • Advanced camouflage
  • Advanced Firearms training
  • Land navigation
  • Advanced CT training
  • Advanced Breach and Clear training
  • Advanced hand to hand training.
  • SAS Training.

Advantages

• CLS certified.
  • Fast paced thinking, quick reaction time.
  • Very fit and tough.
  • Twenty one years of experience.
  • Does his job.
  • SAS.

Disadvantages:

• Barely any current rest.
  • Worn out from retreating.
  • Guilt.

Standard Loadout

AC900 Kevlar Helmet, Rope bag, Avon SF10 respirator, Suede Abseil Gloves, Nomex III assault suit, Assault vest, Bolle Goggles, Five hole Nomex Hood, MBITR Radio, PE Assault belt, GQ Abseil harness, SIG Sauer P226, Twin SIG mag pouch[Holding four left], CT401 PTT, field dressing, GQ figure eight, Adidas GSG9 boots, 11mm Abseil rope, H&K MP5SD6, Racal Cougar radio, Ear piece, Aircrew knife, Extended PTT, L85A2 with Acog scope, suppressor, green laser sight, two L85 30 round 5.56×45mm magazines.

Personal Effects

• SAS Patch.
  • British Flag patch.
  • A single cigar tucked away.
  • Valued picture of wife and kids. -Burned-

Extras

Character Quote:

• "Fuckin' kids. Can you lot do anything competent?"
  • "Pray t'God you get out of here alive kid. Or better yet, fuckin' shoot ye twat!"
  • "I swear, I'm not gonna die in this God-forsaken land."
  • "Fuckin' Russians. Just a bunch of ragheads they said, it wouldn't be difficult they said."
  • "As a Soldier of Her Majesties Special Air Service, I say let's give 'em 'ell."

Criminal Record: Clear Record
Anything Else:

• As far as Bradley knows, the other team made it out alive.
  • Bradley and MacLeod are the only two survivors of a sixteen man SAS team.
  • Surprisingly enough, Bradley is one of the oldest serving SAS Members.

Face Claim: Gaz
Voice claim:Gaz
Music:
Two music links:

Relations
{"Can you just stop fuckin' around and get workin'?."}
Respects ~*~ ☯ Neutral ~*~ Friends ~*~ Good Friends ~*~ § Tense ~*~ Platonic Love ~*~ Significant Other ~*~ Enemies ~*~ Deceased

Trooper B. MacLeod: "Fine trooper, quite lad but still quite a good shot. Managed to beat some of the best SAS time records for training. Lad has a good future here. Now, it's only me and him as far as I know, the other four got to the evac. At least he's still alive with me and the others. Yeh really need to stop runnin' off on meh lad."

§Scarlett: "She was the lass that ran off with the UN Lad. We found her and took her back. I talked to her and made her cry... Wasn't proud of it, but she answered everything truthfully. I just hope I didn't make a mistake. "

§Corporal R. Marshall: "Now, apparently this lad was the cause fer the whole people runnin' off sorta thing. But 'e didn't know it would. Can't blame him but I'm gonna keep meh eye on him. He just strikes me the wrong way... Ah'm just disappointed."

☯The Aussie: "Don't know his name, but he's a smartass. Although he seems t'have calmed down when I gave him the AK. I hope t'God I didn't make a mistake there. I'd say Lorcan wouldn't let me live it down-- But the lad ain't around anymore. This one ain't bad."

☯HM3 Julio: "Dun't know his surname but he's alright, talkative, Mexican, but alright. No complaints fer the lad. I heard he killed his own men and then blew a casket, damn shame for the kid."

☯Milo Hadren: "Now this lass is someone that won't be around too much longer. She attempted to hit me for tellin' her that her lil love wasn't gonna make it. I'm gonna talk to the lass, I'm gonna make it as clear as crystal about how things went and will go down. The way I saw it, an SAS trooper is more valuable than some local, so forgive me for trying to get more experienced people in the group than twats. Well, I made 'er cry, second lass ah've done that to. Nonetheless she understands why it happened and is sorry for attempting to kill my country'men. I just hope she doesn't try something stupid, I'd hate for the girl to be hurt. She ain't bad, but she talks about the girl, Olena I think ah've caught onto naw. It's killing me, the fookin' guilt is killing me."

Corporal A. Connolly: "Ahh, Clerk. I like him, he's smart, knows what he is doing and has his head on proper. He almost shot Milo if things didn't calm down quick enough, but I think he's over it now. At least he didn't fuck her, unlike another lad in this group of twats. He helped me when I was low. I owe the lad, he could end up being the leader of the group, he doin'  a fine job of it now."

Lance Corporal S. MacMillan: "You better not end up dead in a ditch somewhere lad, ah fuckin' swear you better not."

Last edited by TheIrishGhost on Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:15 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheIrishGhost

TheIrishGhost

PostSubject: Re: Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran   Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran EmptyThu Sep 22, 2016 10:47 am

Updated people, face, voice, hair, other things.
Back to top Go down
TheIrishGhost

TheIrishGhost

PostSubject: Re: Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran   Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 3:01 am

Updated more people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran   Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran Empty

Back to top Go down

Corporal Bradley Moore - The Experienced Veteran
Page 1 of 1